Results and Achievements
- Working with the Temasek Foundation Connects’ team, Flame Comms helped to prepare the social media campaign including the calendar and content for both pre and post Singapore Summit event.
- A series of planned postings helped build awareness of and the anticipation for the Singapore Summit, as social media platforms now played an important role in the communications strategy for the event.
- Flame Comms team was responsible for the conceptualizing and copywriting of event postings, as well as live postings on both days of the Summit with accompanying photos and visuals. The campaign included channel management of the Singapore Summit’s Facebook page with a weekday page maintenance and moderation of the page.
- Throughout the two days of the event, Flame Comms provided live hourly coverage postings on Facebook and Twitter platforms, and facilitated onsite photography for the content.
- The social media platforms were used to develop interest and to engage delegates attending Singapore Summit event. At the Shangri-la hotel where the event was held, the live postings were displayed on a huge LED wall outside the ballroom, offering delegates quick snapshots of the highlights throughout the event.
- Increased in number of facebook likes and followers throughout the campaign.